15 March 2007

Sunny Flordia - I think...

I left Kitchener thinking that I would blog about my fine trip to Florida and post pictures and write about the ups and downs. Well obviously that hasn't happened.

Here's the nutshell:

-Drive 12 hours with a backseat driver that is way too excitable and has to go to the bathroom much too often. Stopped for food at Cracker Barrel and KFC woo! (sarcastic woo)
- Had to sleep in bed with Trevor Belec.
- Drive 12 hours (see above only I can't remeber the food now)
- Arrive. Nice house we have rented, pool six bedrooms (no more sharing a bed)
- Wednesday - a day of absolutly nothing that Trevor and I managed to have the house to our selves. Sat by the pool with two laptops and music and pizza. Now THAT'S a day off. (and no backseat drivers to be found) - although it took us most of the day to figure out how to get online... no stealing WIFI this year. I don't recomend netZero, but it is working for the three days we need it.
- Thursday. Trade show day one. Trevor and I headout on our own to take on the show floor. lots of audio toys and cool stuff. Not quite Christmas like...but lots of neat stuff for sure.
- the company was taken out for supper. Some neat place that serves all these different forms of meat right off the BBQ slab (Not quite a Texas BBQ so no need to be jealous Mike and Em) certainly I night of fine food. I am not going to bed hungry.

Tomorrow we have a consultants breakfast at.....7:30 crap! I should be in bed. see my dedication to you people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thing back seat drivers don't read blogs.or maybethen......

Anonymous said...

Yeah...what you had then wasn't true BBQ...it was grilled. Darn Canadians lump-summing words! :) You should "swing" thru TX or OK for some REAL BBQ!! We're getting a grill (for you Canadians...a BBQ) this weekend, so when you get back we'll be feasting on real BBQ!! Come join us!