6 November 2008

Glug glug glug

That is my way of saying I feel like I am over my head.   Not in a desperate, the world is bleak, kind of way - Just a "wow, I wasn't expecting all this" kind of way.

So to quickly review:
1) went back to school in September, and am just hitting crunch time in the semester when things are due
2) moved in to a new home to start a live in job as house parents.
3) jumped from family with no kids to having two teenagers that I we are responsible for.

Ok 2 & 3 are really the same thing, but I didn't want my list to be 2 things - feels bigger than that.

I know there are a lot of people that balance family and school.  I now apreciate what they have done/ do more. 

But at this moment I know I need to trust God and lean on Him.   Funny thing is that wasn't my asnwer when I started writing this post.

Who says blogging is a wast of time

No comments: